Auto Body & Frame Clinic of Colorado, Inc.
Englewood, CO Auto Body
We offer auto body services, specializing in collision repairs. Conveniently located at Hampden and Santa Fe. We accept all major insurance companies. Remember YOU!! get the choice of who repairs your car, and not your insurance company.
Auto Body & Frame Clinic Of Colorado Inc. has been providing quality collision repair and customer service for over 38 years in Englewood, CO.
We offer auto body services such as collision repair, quality painting, frame and unibody repair. Our Shop also does headlight restoration for those faded headlamps.
We work with ALL major insurance companies. You have a choice who repairs your vehicle. Not the insurance company! Call 303-789-0432 for an estimate.
Auto Body & Frame Clinic of Colorado Inc Services:
- Unibody frame bench
- Certified technicians
- Written warranties
- Collision repair
- Frame Work
- Color matching
- Wheel alignments
- Hail Repair
- Headlamp restoration
10 Things You Should Know When Choosing a Repair Shop
- Your car is the second largest investment you’re likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally.
- Never drive a car that could be unsafe because of damages.
- Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in claims center before having your car repaired. You can do this, or you may leave your car at our shop and ask that the insurance company inspect the car at our location.
- There is no law requiring you to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal.
- You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. Your insurance company cannot require you to go to a particular shop.
- Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work. If you’re not sure why one estimate is different from another you’ve received, please ask us.
- Choose a shop that has uni-body repair equipment and certified (by I-CAR or ASE, for example) technicians.
- Ask if the shop will be using genuine manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts.
- ASk if the shop offers a repair warranty.
- Let us help you negotiate your claim with the insurance company!
Call us today: 303-789-0432!